WHAT IS AN ESTATE SALE?
- Estate liquidation
- Downsizing to a condo, apartment or retirement community.
- Financial reversal
- Dispersing a collection
These are just some the many reasons you may be thinking about estate liquidation.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Jane will discuss and assess your individual situation, location, and an idea of what you wish to sell over the phone. Next, a complimentary consultation will be scheduled to determine the scope and scale of the sale. Jane will explain the process step-by-step, and answer all your questions. You make your decisions about which items, if any, you will keep, and you confidently turn the rest over to Jane’s competent hands.
OUR GOALS AND PRIORITIES
- To make the process as simple and stress-free for our clients.
- JHES assures complete confidentiality and privacy in what may be a difficult, overwhelming time in your life.
- Sell your property as quickly and efficiently as possible.
KEYS TO A PROFITABLE SALE
- An experienced staff, customer support, crowd control and security.
- Optimum organization and display.
- Secure placement of small valuables or collectibles.
- “Right on” pricing and marketing.
- Advertising on appropriate sites and print publications for maximum exposure.
- A large loyal customer base to ensure successful sale events.
Thousands of emails to past buyers(who have requested to be included) are sent for each sale. Photos, maps, and details are prominently displayed on the JHES site, and estatesales.net. On sale days, numerous eye-catching exterior signs guiding buyers to the sale. [As local signage laws permit]